By using and interacting with any part of this site, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- This is a personal blog of an individual citizen of South Africa with no affiliation to any company, brand or government. All written pieces are the sole opinions and views of the site owner and do not represent those of any person(s) or institutions he may mention in posts on this site.
- None of the statements made on this site, whether portrayed as factual or fictional should or may be used as evidence or to make serious life decisions. When in doubt, rather search for additional online references or consult a professional.
- Some information on this site may not be suitable for minors. User discretion is advised.
- Some media contained on this site may not be suitable for minors. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Images or video containing references to registered companies or brands are either coincidental or done so as a form of review, and does not constitute any affiliation, paid or otherwise.
- Unless indicated otherwise, the media shared on this site is the sole property of the content owners. Should content owners require their content to be removed, they can contact the site owner via the contact page with such requests.
Payments & Purchases
- All card payments on this site are made possible by a registered secure third party payments processor named PayFast, which is used by numerous large and successful local online retailers like Takealot, South Africa’s biggest current online retailer.
- All mobile payments on this site are made possible by a registered secure third party mobile payments processor named SnapScan, which is the fastest growing processor of it’s kind in South Africa and currently widely accepted at local merchants
- Purchases or payments made on this site do not necessarily constitute the sale of any tangible item to the payer. Where indicated, the payment gateway is used as a virtual Point-Of-Sale system to facilitate card payments for items handed over in person either before or after payment. By making use of this gateway, the user understands and agrees this concept.
- While payments made via the store checkout process captures trackable user and order information which can be used to reference the payment at a later stage, payments made via the ad-hoc payment gateway have no user- or order tracking mechanisms and should only be used when prompted to do so.
- In the event that an amount is paid to Martipedia in error using this gateway, the user should contact the webmaster immediately via the contact page or alternatively by sending an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should be done within 48 hours of making the payment.
- Reversals will only be performed on payments that have cleared. This process can take up to seven (7) working days.
- Martipedia is a reseller, and does not manufacture or take responsibility for any of the products sold in the online store. While returns will be facilitated by Martipedia, the processes, warranties and ability to return or refund items relies solely on that of the manufacturer and/or supplier.
- Where indicated, some items are import items for which no local stock is held. In these cases, the order is placed with the international supplier as soon as an order and payment is received via the online store. The availability of these items will be subject to international shipping and will only be delivered locally within 1-3 months from the date of payment.
- Where delivery is selected, all local and international delivery will be facilitated by Freight Innovations door-to-door couriers.